St Malchy’s BNS School Rules
- Children are asked to be on time for school and to have respect for all school property.
- Mobile phones must not be brought to school for any reason.
- All school uniforms, coats and tracksuits should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- Suitable ‘Plain Black’ shoes or runners should be worn.
- Chewing gum is forbidden on school premises.
- No child will be allowed leave the school premises during school hours unless she is collected by a parent/guardian.
- Children must have a note of explanation/ medical cert. on returning to school after an absence.
See Policies below for further details.